The following links relate to items I have either published or found to be useful and inspiring. Click on a link to visit the reference.
- Stroke After the Good Life Ossie Newell.
- Stroke Services, What’s it All About? Ossie Newell
- Never give up – The Road to recovery following a Severe Stroke Jackie Palmer
- The Diving Bell & The Butterfly Jean-Dominique Bauby
- My Stroke of Insight Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D
- Stroke Louise R Caplin, MD
- Stroke at your fingertips Dr Anthony Rudd, Penny Irwin, Bridget Penhale.
- My Year Off Robert McCrum
- Weather the Storm Andrew Shaw
- Dead Sure David Verdegaal - As told to Alison Harvey
Chapter Contributions to other books
- Consent, Benefit & Risk in Anaesthetic Practice. Chapter 23 Published by Oxford University Press - The Patient’s Perspective by Ossie Newell
- Stroke in the Older Person - First Chapter What does it mean to have a stroke? Ossie Newell (Will be published this year by Oxford University Press)
Books of relevance to Recovery
Relevant Books Relating to Health Care
- Using Evidence in Health & Social Care Edited by Roger Gomm & Celia Davies
- Medicine, Patients & the Law Margaret Brazier
- Managing not to manage - Management in the NHS - Harriet Sergeant